Today I would like to share a card I made for the Claritystamp Challenge on Facebook, using up some of my backgrounds I have been making so this was quick card to put together.
Background was made with Distress Inks and I also added some Ken Oliver Colour Burst and spritzed lightly.
Using Claritystamp stamps I stamped 3 times onto the dried background with shabby shutter distress ink for a muted image. I married two stamps together as I wanted to use this pretty Lady's Mantel stamp and the stem from another. Word stamp stamped onto same background cutout and Flakes applied to edges.......very sticky fingers..... 😊
Using flitter glue For the final image and Guilding Flakes I also dabbed glue randomly onto background and applied the Flakes.
This panel was mounted onto coordinations card which I sanded back, added to a Kraft card blank.
I would also like to add to the following challenges
Thanks for popping by 'till next time